Thursday, January 3, 2008

New Year's Challenge

Happy New Year! Sorry for being a little late with this. My kids are out of school and my husband is off work for Christmas break, so there has been much activity in my home these past two weeks. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I pray that every reader has a great 2008! Start to day to make it memorable. Stop what you're doing right now, and spend some time with the Lord. Pray, read the Bible, meditate on a particular scripture. Do this daily. Even if you can only do it for 10-15 minutes a day do it. Just start and see the change in you. Take the first step to make a change in your life today. Don't put it off. Stop saying I'm waiting on God to move. What can you do? Do your part. I assure you when you take that first step towards the Lord, he will do more than meet you. He will change you from the inside out. I challenge you to spend consistent time with the Lord outside of going to church and to Bible study in 2008. If you give him the consistent time, he will give your his very best. Be blessed.

No comments: